Are you an individual that strives to be the best? Are you someone that enjoys music in ways that others don’t? Do you have artistic or creative side? Well, being a party and/or wedding DJ may be the perfect fit for you! DJ Sound Productions & Entertainment is one of the leading DJ companies in Minneapolis and the greater Minnesota area! We are always looking for talented individuals that have explementary skills and knowledge in the areas of music.
Wedding & Party DJ Employment Minneapolis MN
We are always looking for:
- Wedding DJ’s
- Sound Engineers
- Karaoke MC’s/DJ’s
- Party DJ’s for birthdays, kids events, pool parties, graduation parties and others
- Bar & Club DJ’s
Extras that we are always looking for in someone are:
- A bilingual DJ that is fluent is Spanish and English
What do you need to be apart of the best group of DJ’s in the Twin Cities? We are looking for individuals that have:
- A willingness to learn and advance their skills
- A positive attitude in all types of situations
- An understanding that for 99% of weddings, this is the ONLY chance to get it right
- Compassion, patience, empathy
- Someone that is a great listener but also can be directive when needed
- The ability to effectively manage stress
- Knowledge of music
- At least some knowledge of professional audio systems
- Someone who stays on top of current music trends and styles
Pay Range: This depends upon Skill level, time/experience in the industry, and the event type of DJ. Most wedding and party DJs make:
- 4-hour event $140 – $200
- 5 -hour event $175 – $250
- 6-hour event $210 – $300
Tips can be as high as $300/event and always yours to fully keep.
What else is paid?
- Mileage outside of our service area
- Hotels if required to travel more than 4 hours away
- Time and/or mileage to pick up and deliver equipment (If required)
Q & A
- Do we need our own audio equipment? NO. We provide that for you.
- Do you provide a computer and/or controller? NO. This is up to you as a professional DJ. You are free to use whatever works for you.
- Do we have to pay for music? NO we take care of that for you!
- If we don’t have the music, do you get that? Yes. We get you music that is hard to find.
- Do we have to call the customer/clients? NO. we take care fo that for you and forward you the details.
- Do we have to collect our own event pay? NO. We pay you on the following Wed. (PayPal is preferred for immediate payments)
- Are we on payroll? Payroll will be established for regular employees of the company and taxes will be paid just like a “normal” w-4 job.
- How much can we work? You can work as much and as little as you want. If you are assigned an event, you are expected to work that event. A no call, no show will result in immediate action & termination. There is an online schedule where you can request time off and that’s not limited.
Application: Please completely fill out the application below and sign it and submit it on the last page. You application will be reviewed and we will make contact with you as soon as we review it.